Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quick update

So far the changes I've made this year are going well.  I'm still off of soda and sweet tea.  Still exercising every day and sometimes twice a day.  Have been able to cut back on the number of pills I'm taking.  The intermittant fasting is really pretty easy once I got into the habit and my blood pressure and blood sugars have been good.

Still struggling with cutting back on the carbs and cutting back on calories.  Not quite sure how I'm going to make that happen, though overall my food choices are a lot better than they used to be.  Also want to start some strengt training.  Am actually thinking about a gym and a personal trainer.  Just not sure where I'd find the time for it or the money.  Another nurse I work with wants me to come take jujitsu classes.  Swears it's a blast.  I'm not so sure.  Think it might be a case of wanting to watch me get knocked on my ass.

The number are the scale really isn't going down much over all.  About 10 pounds so far, though to be honest I had a rough couple days, broke down and ate bad and didn't exercise and had to relose 8pounds, so I suppose technically I've lost 18 total, but 10 overall.  I just keep plugging away at it.  Eventually I'll have to start seeing some real results right?

No comments:

Post a Comment